This collects, centralises and manages all the data on a patient’s therapy. It enables everything from management of patients to revision of results and preparation of automated reports. It supports multi-centre management, integrating with healthcare information systems via HL7 and user management via LDAP.
Hardware and communications
Deployment of the server is based on two different modes: either in client IT infrastructures (for exclusive deployments) or in a private cloud (for deployments via the Internet).
The minimum requirements for the hardware are:
- Intel Core 2 DUO 3.5 GHz processor or higher.
- 2 GB RAM or higher.
- Storage capacity in the region of several TB.
- High-performance connectivity to data networks or Internet.
The central server application is the tool that facilitates management of interactive therapy for the healthcare professional. Thanks to a complete permit management, configuration for use by different user profiles is possible, from the general administrator to the therapist, including exercise designers, etc.
The base software requires:
- Required: Windows XP SP3 or Linux Red Hat Enterprise versions 5.5 or 5.7 operating system.
- Required: Apache Tomcat (version 6 or higher) applications server.
- Required: SQL compatible relational databases server with JDBC driver. Currently tested and assessed for MySQL (version 5 or higher).
- Optional: User address server (LDAP). Necessary to integrate the server with management of organisation users.
- Optional: Mirth inter-system integration tool. Necessary to integrate the server with demographic and clinical information of the organisation via HL7.
The server application software will be supplied, corresponding to the latest marketed version and covering the requirements set out by the client.